NLUD's Conference on Access to Legal Info & Research in Digital Age: Call for Papers
NLU Delhi is organizing an International Conference on Access to Legal Information and Research in the Digital Age. The conference, christened ICALIRDA will be held from 29th February to 2nd March, 2012.
The scope of the conference will be Knowledge Sharing, ICT Management, Digital Repository Management, E-teaching, E-tutorials, Stronger Library-Faculty relationships and free access to law movement initiatives around the world.
Early Bird Registration Begin : 1st December, 2011
Early Bird Registration Closes : 31st January 2012
Registration Closes : 15th February 2012
Student registration fee is rupees 1250.
Some of the themes on which research papers can be written are:
- Legal education and research: current development in digital age
- Role of ICT in development of comparative jurisprudence
- Current trends in legal publishing: IPR challenges
- Licensing for digital resources
- Open access initiatives and scholarly publishing
- Free access to law movement
- Online legal databases: role relevancy and research
Submission of Abstracts: 31st December, 2011
Notification of Acceptance: 15th January, 2012
Full Paper Submission: 31st January, 2012
The papers may be submitted online to Priya Rai, (Conference Convener) at firstname.lastname@example.org in Word document.
Note: Only those papers which are accepted by the Review Committee will be included in the Conference Proceedings
Ms. Priya Rai
Conference Convener, ICALIRDA 2012
Mr. Akash Singh
Co-Convener, ICALIRDA 2012
Download Information Brochure