International Journal of Contemporary Laws (IJCL) - Call for Papers
International Journal of Contemporary Laws IJCL has announced call for papers for its inaugural issue. IJCL is a quarterly journal to provide a platform to law students/academicians/lawyers and other members of the legal fraternity to contribute manuscripts pertaining to contemporary laws developing around the globe.
IJCL aims to provide the readers with the challenges that lie before law makers, lawyers and the society at large, in the event of the ever changing social, economic and technological scenario.
- Author/s of any age can choose to submit manuscripts in any of the following categories for publication in IJCL.
- Co-authorship is allowed but restricted to maximum of two.
- The manuscripts for consideration shall be submitted in any of the following categories:
An abstract of not more than 300 words shall be prefixed along with the manuscripts.
All the manuscripts shall strictly comply with the word limit.
- Articles - The word limit for this section is 8,000-10,000. Papers in this category are expected to engage with the theme comprehensively, examine literature comprehensively, and offer an innovative reassessment of the current understanding of that theme.
- Short Articles - The word limit for this section is 5,000-8,000. Short Articles are more concise in scope. These short articles usually deal with a very specific contemporary issue, and argue that the issue must be conceptualized differently. They are more engaging, and make a more easily identifiable, concrete argument.
- The Legislative and Case Comments - The word limit for this section is 3,000-6,000. This is an analysis of any contemporary judicial pronouncement, whether in India or elsewhere. It must identify and examine the line of cases in which the decision in question came about, and comment on implications for the evolution of that branch of law.
- Font Type: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12 pts.
- Spacing: 1.5 lines
- Alignment: Justified
- Margins: Left 1.0 Inch and Right 1.0 Inch
- Footnoting guide: Bluebook 19th Edition
- Footnote size: 10 pts., single spacing
- All the entries are required to be in strict consonance with these guidelines.
- No manuscripts with endnotes or any other kind of references shall be considered for publication.
- All manuscripts should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com in doc/docx format on or before 15th December 2011.
- All the entries submitted after the deadline can be considered for the next issue of the journal. The decision of considering it for the next issue shall be the sole discretion of the editorial board of IJCL.
- No manuscript being submitted to IJCL shall be submitted or be in consideration for submission in any other journal/ publication work.
- A declaration to this effect should be submitted duly signed by author/s.
- A submission of the manuscript for publication in IJCL would itself be considered as exclusive license of Copyright to IJCL Partners.
Residuary and Finality Clause:
Any query with regard to the journal should be submitted through contact form available at ijcl.co.in or mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to resolve your doubts as soon as possible.
- All the residuary matters will be decided by the Editorial Board of IJCL.
- All the decisions of Editorial Board and Advisory Panel of the IJCL shall be final and irrevocable.
Download Submission Policy