Online Certificate Course on Intellectual Property (IP) from FICCI
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) has started an Online Certificate Course on Intellectual Property (IP). The objective of the Course is to increase awareness about IP in the Society for the benefit of the Nation at large.
Online Course coverage:
Patents and International Filing System, Trademark, Copyright, Design, Geographical Indication, Biodiversity, International Arrangements and IPR Enforcement: Infringement and Remedies.
The study material is all inclusive covering the aspects like overview, prosecution, enforcement, appeals, remedies, best strategies and practices, case studies, Intellectual Property as a collateral, International conventions/treaties/agreements on concerned Intellectual Property etc.
Key Differentiators / Key Features of the Course:
- The Study Material has been prepared by well known experts in the area, who are from esteemed organizations/Educational Institutes like Amarchand and Mangaldas, Anand and Anand, Entete Legale, Inttl Advocare and University of Delhi.
- Industry oriented module.
- FORUM to enable participants to raise queries to IP Expert and also to interact with other participants.
- Weekly updates on IPR to registrants.
- One day of Interactive Session for participants with IP Experts for addressing their specific doubts/issues (Not mandatory to attend) at FICCI, New Delhi. Recording of the Interactive Session to be made available online, to all participants.
- Best performers, amongst the Students, in Online Examination will be provided with an opportunity to do internship with FICCI IPR Division.
- Participants from Industry will be provided an opportunity to participate in FICCI-IPR division events.
Who Can Pursue:
Students from Law, science and other disciplines, Lawyers, Patent Agents, Professionals from Industry fields like Electrical / Computer / Chemical / Mechanical / Research and Development and other scientific domains, enforcement personnel, etc.
Course Duration: 3 Months
Schedule of conduct of Online Course on IPR:
Online Certificate Course on IPR would be conducted twice a year in the months of January - March and July - September.
The registration for the January- March course in 2012 would start in November 2011. The interested applicants may get their seats confirmed by submitting the details.
For further details, please contact