RMLNLU Law Review - Call for Papers (Deadline Extended)
The Journal Committee of RMLNLU hereby announces that the deadline for submission of articles/ research papers for Vol. 2 Issue 1 of the RMLNLU Law Review has now been extended to 28th February, 2011.
Kindly note the following guidelines for this issue:
- Submissions should not exceed 4000 words, excluding the footnotes.
- The Journal is not topic specific; thus, entries from all aspects of law whether direct or applied are welcome.
- We are a peer reviewed Journal .Hence entries from students pursuing Bachelors or Masters courses in law.
- Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
- Citations should follow the Harvard Blue Book (19 Ed.).
- The Times new Roman font, in font size 12 is prescribed for all entries. Further, footnotes shall be in font size 10 and line spacing of 1.5 shall be followed.
- Entries are to be sent at email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 28th February 2011 (11:59 pm). No hard-copy of the same is required.
- Those entries which do not make it to the Journal shall be considered for the RMLNLU web-journal with the author(s) permission.
Ms. Charu Dhankar (Convenor) - Ph: +91-9410606669
Mr. Aritra Chatterjee (Co-Convenors) - Ph: +91-9793855565
Mr. Jayanta Mazumdar (Co-Convenors) - Ph: +91- 7505057382