Institute of Law, Nirma University - Admission 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year integrated B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) and B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) at Institute of Law, Nirma University for the academic year 2019-20.
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary / Intermediate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination with not less than 45% aggregate marks. Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in April / May 2019 are also eligible for applying to the Institute. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- There will be no upper age limit for UG Programme (B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.Com., LL.B. (Hons.) in ILNU Admission 2019.
- A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary/Intermediate Examinations (10+2) or its equivalent examinations with not less than 45% aggregate marks by the date of declaration of Institute of Law, Nirma University (ILNU) merit.
- Candidates applying to the institute must have obtained the required qualification i.e. (10+2) results by the date of declaration of ILNU merit.
- The eligibility for the age criteria will be same as prescribed by the CLAT 2019 authority.
- Admission is based on the inter se All India merit rank of CLAT 2019.
- Candidates must fill CLAT 2019 application form before filling in ILNU Application Form.
- For admission under NRI Category, CLAT 2019 / LSAT will be preferred.
Candidates can apply to the Institute only through online mode. Payment of Application fees through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking
- General Category: INR 2500/- + Applicable Taxes (GST @ 18%) = INR 2950/-
- NRI / NRI Sponsored Category: INR 3500/- + Applicable Taxes (GST @ 18%) = INR 4130/-. (Candidates applying to NRI / NRI Sponsored category would also be considered under general category subject to fulfillment of basic eligibility criteria).
Commencement of accessibility/submission of online Application Forms:
18th January, 2019
Last date for submission of online Application Forms for General Category:
24th May, 2019
Note: All the dates mentioned are tentative & Institute reserves the right to change the date.
Institute of Law, Nirma University
S-G Highway, Chandlodia Post,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 382481
Phone: 079-30642803, 079-30642804, +91-9824116465