School of Law, Christ University - Admission 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), BBA. LL.B. (Hons.) and 1 year LL.M. programme at School of Law, Christ University for the academic year 2019-20.
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- BBA. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.M. (Constitutional and Administrative Law) - 1 year Programme
- LL.M. (Corporate and Commercial Law) - 1 year Programme
- LL.M. (Intellectual Property and Trade Law) - 1 year Programme
B.A. LL.B. / BBA. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- Basic eligibility for the programme is a pass at the +2 level (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) in any stream with minimum score of 45% (Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce & Management, Sciences) from any recognised Board in India.
- Candidates writing the +2 examinations in March - May 2019 may apply with their Class X and XI marks.
- Students pursuing International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to AIU stipulations:
- Applicants pursuing IB curriculum must have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits.
- Applicants pursuing GCE / Edexcel must have a minimum of 3A levels grade not less than C.
- The candidates should also be below the age of 20 years as on 1st July, 2019.
LL.M. - 1 year Programme:
- A candidate who has passed LL.B. (3 or 5 year course) with a minimum of 50 % aggregate marks from any recognised University in India or abroad recognised by UGC / AIU are eligible to apply.
- Applicants who are in the final year of their studies should have secured 50% or above aggregate in all the Semesters / Years of Undergraduate Examinations conducted so far. Students appearing for their final degree examinations in March - May 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- The registration fee of INR 5000/- is non-refundable in the event of cancellation of admission. This fee will be apart from cancellation charges, if any applicable.
- All the candidates who are "Selected" after appearing for the final selection process can pay the fee through Net banking / NEFT / RTGS
- Payment / Transfer of fees does not guarantee the admission.
Online Registration Form:
Online Applications will be available from:
8th December, 2018
Last day to apply through the online application form:
18th April, 2019
Last date for receiving application along with all supporting documents:
20th April, 2019
The E-Admit card for Entrance Test, will be generated on:
21st April, 2019
28th April, 2019
Office of Admissions
Christ University, Hosur Road,
Bangalore - 560029
Phone: 080-40129100 / 9600
Download Test Centres