IFIM Law School - Admission 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year integrated BBA. LL.B. programme at IFIM Law School for the academic year 2019-20
- BBA. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- Candidate should have passed +2 / PUC or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC / ST candidates. The study criteria should belong to 10 / SSLC, +2 / PUC pattern. The applicant who has passed the prescribed minimum qualification in single sitting examination without having basic qualification is not eligible for admission for 5 years BBA. LLB course.
- Be or be less than twenty years in case of general category of applicants and less than twenty two years in the case of applicants from SC, ST and other backward communities as on 1st June.
- The applicants, who have passed the examination from any board of examination other than Karnataka State, shall apply for and obtain the Eligibility Certificate from the Karnataka State Law University, Hubli.
- Must have qualified in any one of the entrance examinations, viz., CLAT, LSAT, AILET or ILAT (IFIM's Law Admission Test)
CLAT or LSAT or IFIM Law Admission Test, Personal Interview
- Online Application:
Short-listed candidates will be called for a personal interview. The final decision to admit a candidate will be based on the academic record and the performance in personal interview.
Along with the completed application form, the candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application form fee of Rs. 1000/- through Online / Demand Draft from any Bank in favour of "Centre for Developmental Education" payable at Bangalore.
Director - Admissions
IFIM Law School
8P & 9P, KIADB Industrial Area,
Electronics City Phase 1,
Bangalore - 560100
Phone: 080-41432800/888, +91-9900067704
Download Application Form