ITM University - Admission 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year integrated B.A. LL.B. and B.Com. LL.B. at ITM University for the academic year 2019-20
- B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.Com. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination
- Admission forms are available online at www.itmuniversity.ac.in as well as at Counseling Cell of ITM University at Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh.
- The Application form for the Entrance Test (ITM NEST), can be obtained against a cash payment of Rs.1000/- from the Counseling Cell, ITM University, Gwalior or by sending a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of 'ITM University', payable at Gwalior, with a covering letter addressed to "Director (Admission & Counseling)", ITM University, Gwalior, requesting for the Application Form and indicating their complete postal address.
- On receipt of the Demand Draft, the application form will be sent by post. Candidates should write their name, mobile number and address on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- Students may download Application Form for free from the website of ITM University, Gwalior, and submit it with a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- in case of application and Rs. 11000/- in case of Registration drawn in favor of 'ITM University', payable at Gwalior
- Candidates can also apply online (applicants need to pay Rs. 1000/- online in case of application and Rs. 11000/- in case of Registration).
The Application form duly completed should be checked for all the entries correctly filled with appropriate course codes indicating your choice for seeking admission. Form should be sent along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in case of application and Rs. 11000/- in case of Registration and photocopy of documents as mentioned in application form through Registered Post / Speed Post so as to reach ITM University, opp. Sithouli Railway station NH - 75, Jhansi Road, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - 474001
Online Registration Form:
AH-43 Bypass, Jhansi Road,
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - 475001
Admission Toll-free: 1800-270-0031