47th Global IP ConfEx and Global GDPR ConfEX
Events4Sure is going to organize the 47th Global IP ConfEx and Global GDPR ConfEX
Date: 28th February, 2019
Venue: San Francisco, USA
About the Programme:
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) hovers over organizations like the sword of Damocles, with fines theoretically at an all-time high. Beyond that, there are, of course, many reasons to "get privacy", including consumer trust, employee satisfaction and proper ethics. Organizations are at different levels of preparation toward GDPR compliance. Join this ConfEx to make sure your organization is properly prepared and that you haven't overlooked any of the top 10 basic changes that need your attention.
The Global IP ConfEx and Global GDPR ConfEx aims to bring together 300+ In-house Counsel, Law Firm Partners, Law Tech Professionals, Tech Vendors and Selected Service Providers. Each lawyer participant attends the event because he / she has some operational challenges to resolve such as: Litigation, Technology, Software, E-discovery, Risk, Security, Compliance, Outsourcing (this list of challenges is only indicative, not exhaustive). In order to find the solutions, they not only need the learning & education but also the meetings with right service providers.
- Share experiences and network with global lawyers and general counsel
- Engage in one-on-one meetings with industry's top professionals and service providers
- Showcase real time capabilities
- Position your brand globally
- Learn from the experiences of industry's top professionals and service providers
- Meet and interact with legal vendor executives on a one-to-one basis
- Aim to frame your own business case study to represent to your board of management
- Select the right vendor and if needed, enter into binding contracts for off-shoring
- Learn about the current and expected future shape of the LPO industry; gather insights about on-shoring, near-shoring, and off-shoring; and evaluate the kind of work to outsource
- Be a part of the learning environment
- Exchange of knowledge, experiences, ideas and practices and interact with companies experiencing similar issues and problems
- Get updates on key issues that your organizations are concerned with
- Gain a strategic vision by listening to legal experts as our distinguished panel speakers
- Attend intense and engrossing workshops
- Learn current and future scenario of legal industry and evaluate the kind of work that should be offered as outsourcing support
- See a comprehensive collection of legal products and services and choose the best ones to suit your needs
- Meet global legal executives and vendors on a one-on-one basis
- Take the opportunity to be with your peers and discuss business requirements and service offerings
- Build strategic alliances
- One GOLD Delegate Pass: San Francisco ConfEx, - February 2019 (Early Registration Rates - on or before 31st December, 2018): US $499
- One GOLD Delegate Pass: San Francisco ConfEx - February 2019 (Regular Registration Rates - after 31st December, 2018): US $999
- Taxes extra as applicable. Payments should be released by credit card. If you wish to make payments by wire transfer, let us know. We shall assist you immediately. No checks please.
- Once we receive the payments, your sponsorship booking will be confirmed in writing by us. In case, payment is not made to us within time, the booking will be released for other sponsoring partners, unless prior arrangements in writing are made with us.
- We only offer you the marketing platform to connect you with other participants.
- This proposal is valid for limited period and subject to change without notice.
- In case of Payments in Indian Currency or India Event GST is applicable at 18% exclusive of above prices.
- 100% payments to be made in advance so we can start servicing you ASAP.
- ConfEx registration fee does not include the accommodation / travel - participants are responsible for booking this separately
- The information / data / registration details you provide will be used by Events4Sure, a division of Excellect KPO Consultants Pvt. Ltd. Furthermore, your details will be passed to a limited number of event sponsors / vendors for networking / promotion of their products / services. If you do not wish to be contacted by selected sponsors, please write an email regarding this to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prices, subjects, speakers and venues can change with time without notice. Events4Sure has the right to change, amend or cancel any of the ConfEx program without any prior notice to anyone.
1600 Duane Avenue,
Santa Clara CA - 95054
Phone: +44-20-3695-6451 (UK), +1-949-528-2431 (US)