International Seminar on Protection of Women and Children Rights: Issues and Challenges
The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi in academic collaboration with National Law University & Judicial Academy Assam, Maharashtra National Law University Aurangabad, ICJ-London is organizing the one day International Seminar on Protection of Women and Children Rights: Issues and Challenges
Date: 12th January, 2019
Venue: Indian Law Institute, Bhagwan Dass Road, New Delhi
Who should attend?
Students, Research Scholars / Faculties / Academicians, Disability Rights Activist, Corporate Delegates, Business entities and Lawyers
Objectives of the Seminar:
- Promote international, comparative and global research, advocacy, law reform and policy initiatives on women and child rights
- Opening up a global discussion on 'children, development and governance' from a child rights perspective
- Research, advocacy, education and policy engagement on women and child right
- To bring together researchers, practitioners, and policymakers to discuss problems, disseminate learning, and share international lessons - learned, existing policy research, and studies on various social protection schemes
Themes for Seminar:
Child Protection Laws in India
- Child Protection Laws and Role of NHRC and other Agencies
- Specific issues with regard to protection of children in India
- Protection of Children: International Laws framework
- Sexual Harassment at Work Place
- Women empowerment and domestic violence
- Cyber Space and Women
- Reproductive Technologies and Rights of Women
- Eve-teasing, Molestation, Sexual Abuse and Rape
Call for Papers
Procedure for Submission of Abstracts:
Abstract (of about 250 words) should be sent as an attachment in a word file. Abstracts will be peer reviewed before they are accepted. The following information, in the given format, should be send along with the Abstract:
- Name of the Participant
- Official Designation / Institution Details
- Address and Email ID
- Title of Abstract
The subject line of Email should read as: 'Abstract Submission for International Seminar on Protection of Women and Children Rights: Issues and Challenges".
Guidelines for Paper Submission:
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address as all future correspondence will be through it.
- Name and details of Co-author, if any.
- The paper should be typed in MS Word format (preferably 2007 or 2010).
- The paper must be in single column layout with margins justified on both sides.
- The sub-heading should be in font size 12 pt, bold and Times New Roman, left aligned.
- The main text should be in font size 12 pt, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified.
- The length of paper should not exceed 6,000 words (including footnotes). Exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10 pt and should be according to the Bluebook 19th Edition.
All papers accepted for the conference will be published in UGC Referred Book bearing ISBN Number, International Journal of Legal Research and Governance and Law Mantra Journal. (Publication Charge will be extra as per bill of the Publication House).
- No abstract or full paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission respectively.
- Participants / Paper Presenters have to register after the acceptance of abstract with payment of required fees.
- For participation, registration is mandatory on confirmation of the participation. Only registered participants will be allowed to take part in the conference.
- All the registered participants will be provided a participation certificate, conference kit, lunch and tea.
Note: The Authors and Co-authors both have to register separately The registration fee includes conference kit, lunch, High Tea, entry to all Technical session, and Certificates.
Submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line 'Abstract Submission - Protection of Women and Children Rights: Issues and Challenges".
- Registration fee for Presentation of Paper
- Students: Rs 1500/-
- Faculties / Professionals / Research Scholars / Others: Rs 2000/-
- Presentation in Absentia for Students: Rs 2200/-
- Presentation in Absentia Faculties / Professionals / Research Scholars / Others: Rs 2500/-
- Registration Fee for Attending the Seminar:
- Students: Rs 1000/-
- Faculties / Professionals / Research Scholars / Others: Rs 1500/-
Mode of Payment: NEFT / RTGS / IMPS / CORE BANKING / ONLINE TRANSACTION / CDM DEPOSIT.
Note: Please send scan copy of registration form via email on email@example.com
Submission of Abstract:
30th November, 2018
Confirmation of Abstract selection:
5th December, 2018
24th December, 2018
Submission of Full paper:
5th January, 2019
12th January, 2019
36/5, Gali No 2,
Jharoda Majra Village Burari, Delhi
Phone: +91 93100 53922, +91-9667822453
Download Brochure, Author Registration Form, Participant Registration Form