ITM University - Admission 2018
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year B.A. LL.B. and B.Com. LL.B. at ITM University for the academic year 2018-19.
- B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.Com. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Admission forms are available online at www.itmuniversity.ac.in as well as at Counselling Cell of ITM University at Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh.
- The Application form for the Entrance Test (ITM NEST), can be obtained against a cash payment of Rs.1000/- from the Counseling Cell, ITM University, Gwalior or by sending a Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- drawn in favor of 'ITM University', payable at Gwalior, with a covering letter addressed to "Director (Admission & Counselling)", ITM University, Gwalior, requesting for the Application Form and indicating their complete postal address.
- On receipt of the Demand Draft, the application form will be sent by post. Candidates should write their name, mobile number and address on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- Students may download Application Form for free from the website of ITM University, Gwalior, and submit it with a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- in case of application and Rs. 11000/- in case of Registration drawn in favor of 'ITM University', payable at Gwalior
- Candidates can also apply online (applicants need to pay Rs. 1000/- online in case of application and Rs. 11000/- in case of Registration).
- The Application form duly completed should be checked for all the entries correctly filled with appropriate course codes indicating your choice for seeking admission. Form should be sent along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in case of application and Rs. 11000/- in case of Registration and photocopy of documents as mentioned in application form through Registered Post / Speed Post so as to reach ITM University, opp. Sithouli Railway station NH - 75, Jhansi Road, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - 474001
Online Registration Form:
AH-43 Bypass, Jhansi Road,
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh - 475001
Admission Toll-free: 1800-270-0031