Law Audience Journal (Volume 1, Issue 1): Call for Submissions
'Law Audience Journal' believes in bringing certain reforms in the present 'Legal Educational System', by publishing brilliant submissions of brilliant minds. The Journal believes that every issue or aspect of law is very important. Therefore, it does not emphasize on a particular theme of law. Contributors can submit their submissions on any theme related to the field of law.
- Short Articles: 2000 - 2500 words
- Articles: 2600 - 4000 words
- Research Papers: 4100 - 10,000 words
- Case Comments: 2500 - 3000 words
- Book Reviews: 2000 - 3000 words
The word limit is inclusive of footnotes
A short Abstract of 200 to 300 words that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the submission.
A maximum of 2 co-authors is permitted. Submissions more than 2 co-authors shall be disqualified.
Uniform Style of Citation should be adhered to. The method of citation which is expected to be followed is The Harvard Bluebook (19th Edition).
- The main text shall be in Times New Roman font, with font size 12 pt for all submissions.
- The footnotes shall be in Times New Roman font with font size 10 pt
- A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed.
- All submissions are to be sent in either doc. or docx format. Note any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
- Headings and subheadings: All Capitals and Bold and Justify (Times New Roman font with font size 14 pt).
Copyright Licensing Agreement:
All the submissions shortlisted for publication in our journal are bound to enter into a copyright licensing agreement with the journal. The said agreement will be transferring certain rights in favour of the journal. We will be emailing a soft copy of the said agreement to the shortlisted submissions and they will have to take a print out of the same and then they will have to sign it and then email us a scanned copy of the said agreement at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be publishing the shortlisted submissions in our journal only after receiving the scanned copy of the said agreement.
Submission Checking Criteria:
'Law Audience Journal', follows a modern pattern of evaluating the submissions. Journal forwards all the submissions to the concerned Editorial Board Members and Peer-Reviewers and they check all the submissions very carefully. If they find any mistakes such as grammatical mistakes, spelling mistakes, footnotes errors or other mistakes, then they suggest the Authors to correct these mistakes. However, they also reserve the absolute right to reject any submission if it does not comply with the submission guidelines. They may also recommend the contributors to add or remove a particular part of the submission. The decision of the Editor-In-Chief on publication of submissions is final and unquestionable.
All the submissions must be uploaded or submitted through Journal's official website. https://www.lawaudience.com/submit-research-paper/
- All the submissions published elsewhere or selected / submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name of the Author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the submissions.
- The Journal owns the right to discard entries which do not obey the Guidelines for Submission.
- The Journal reserves the absolute rights to cancel, defer or postpone indefinitely, the publication of research papers in the event of the accruing of any event, natural or man-made.
There is no publication fee or processing fee. All the published submissions are entitled to get a soft copy of Certificate of Publication.
Last date for Submission:
21st July, 2018
Confirmation of Shortlisted Submissions:
On before 31st July, 2018
Mr. Varun Kumar
Founder & CEO