4th Justice Dr. B.P. Saraf National Tax Moot 2018
The NUJS Moot Court Society is going to conduct the Fourth edition of Justice Dr. B. P. Saraf National Tax Moot Court Competition in association with the All India Federation of Tax Practitioners (East Zone).
Date: 8th & 9th September, 2018
Venue: The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
All students enrolled on a full time or part time basis in either a 3 year LLB course or a 5 year integrated B.A. LL.B. (or similar) course at the time of the competition are eligible to compete in the Competition. Each College or University may enter only one team.
A Team shall be ordinarily composed of three members, with two Oralists and one Researcher. A two-member team comprising of only two Oralists with no Researcher will also be permitted. A minimum of two members will thus be required for each team.
- Step 1 - Provisional: To register your University provisionally for the moot court competition, we request you to confirm your participation by sending an email to: email@example.com with the subject "Provisional Registration for Justice Saraf Moot 2018: (University Name)" by 30th June, 2018.
- Step 2 - Final Registration: In order to complete the registration process by 20th July, 2018, the teams must:
- Send their team details through the form: https://goo.gl/forms/0X6gkH7LEEN4HKpr1.
- Submit the scanned copy of the Authorization form and the Demand Draft to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The hard copies of the Demand Draft and the Authorization form must be sent to:Prof. Tilottama Raychaudhuri, Faculty Advisor, The NUJS Moot Court Society, Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan, 12 LB Block, Sector 3, Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700098 before the deadline.
Each team has to make a Demand Draft of Rs. 2,000/- in favour of the All India Federation of Tax Practitioners (Eastern Zone), payable at Kolkata.
Team members' names shall be clearly written / typed on the form(s), with attention given to the spelling of each Team member's name. Names shall appear in the manner that Team members wish them to appear on their participation certificates.
Accommodation of the participants shall be provided by the organizers.
Last date for Provisional Registration:
30th June, 2018
Complete the final registration by:
20th July, 2018
Mr. Avnish Singh
Download Rules, Registration Form