The World Journal on Juristic Polity (Volume IV, Number II): Call for Papers
The World Journal on Juristic Polity is a quarterly double blind peer reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2394- 5044) for research and insight in Law and Politics.
The World Journal on Juristic Polity invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews, Case Commentaries and other such for the Volume IV Number II set to be published in July, 2018.
The World Journal on Juristic Polity operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable. However, special preference shall be given to research on current and prominent topics of interest in law, politics and the society in general.
- Articles (3000 - 5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000 - 3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000 - 2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000 - 3000 words including footnotes)
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two. Full names of all the Authors must be given.
- The Author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Garamond, font size 12 pt, 1.5 Line-spacing. Footnotes should be in Garamond, font size 10 pt, Single Line-spacing. A margin of 2 centimetres shall be left on all sides of the paper. Page borders shall not be used.
The publication format of the World Journal on Juristic Polity is Print only. Contributors will, however, have access to individual publication of their research papers on the website of the Journal online as noted above. So as to procure a printed copy of the current issue, an additional amount of INR 600 towards subscription charges will have to be paid.
Publication Charges to be paid after acceptance:
- Single Authored paper: INR 1600
- Co-authored paper: INR 2100
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 6th July, 2018.
World Journal on Juristic Polity