Penstand Journal (Volume 2, Issue 1): Call for Submissions
The Penstand Journal (ISSN 2455-9822) is a double blind peer review academic journal, published Online that seeks to provide an interactive forum for the publication of articles in the field of Law or Social Science.
The theme of the submission shall be related to law or social science and could include disciplines anyway related to law or social science.
- Article (3000 - 4000 words)
- Book reviews (1000 - 1500 words)
- Short comment (2000 - 2500 words)
Authors may submit papers directly after reading the 'Submit Article' page; where further details regarding the submission procedure is available. And mandatorily, all Authors are required to submit article to email@example.com
The Authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
- The Author/s shall submit the article on a A4 size paper length
- The submission shall be in MS Word .doc or docx. format only.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 14 pt for headings and 12 pt for the rest of the matter, with spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes are to be in Times New Roman font with font size 10 pt. End notes are not to be used.
- Citation Mode - A uniform method of citation is accepted.
- Each article should be accompanied with an Abstract, explaining the aims and object of the paper.
- There should also be an attached declaration of originality of the article along with a scan copy of the ID of the Author. You can download the format from the 'Submit Article' page.
- All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The Authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two Authors and two separate e-certificates shall be issued.
There are no fees of any sort. Publication is solely based on the merit and quality of the article.
The last date for submission of articles is 1st August, 2018 (05:00 PM) after which no article shall be accepted.
The Penstand Journal