OnDemandLaws: Online Law Courses
OnDemandLaws is going to start its online courses in the following areas of law namely, Drafting & Pleading, The Right to Information Act, Law of Evidence
- Drafting & Pleading
- The Right to Information Act
- Law of Evidence
- Minimum: 60 Days.
- Maximum: 120 Days.
The main objective behind these online legal courses is to enhance the legal skills of a law student. In these courses we will discuss all important aspects which are not taught in our syllabus. The motive behind these courses is to provide up-to-date knowledge to the students about the above-mentioned areas of law.
- No special qualification is required to take these courses, but, however, a person must have passed his / her Senior Secondary Education
- No restrictions on Nationality, any person belonging to any Nationality can take these courses
- Even a person pursuing any Bachelor Degree or Master Degree can take these courses
- Even a person pursuing any profession can take these courses
- Up-to-date knowledge
- Study anywhere at any time
- Study through Power Point Presentations & Video Sessions
- An opportunity to learn something different
- A one-time payment of Rs. 800/- for Indian Citizens at the time of final registration.
- A one-time payment of US $100 for any Other Nationality at the time of final registration.
Benefits of Provisional Registration:
- 20 percent cashback at the time of final registration.
- Early Access.
Note: You are not required to pay any amount during provisional registration, however, you are required to pay at the time of final registration.
Online Provisional Registration:
Commencement of 1st Batch:
This is a provisional registration. 1st batch will begin from 1st August, 2018.
The last date for Provisional Registration is 7th June, 2018.
Dulehar, Himachal Pradesh - 176601
Phone: +91-8351033361, +91-9625577005, +91-8262892004