1st All India Online Essay Competition 2018
Back to the Life is a Premier Book publishing platform for professionals and budding writers. Back to the Life is organizing the 1st online Essay Writing Competition, with a view of providing a platform to the individuals to enhance their skills and to explore the legal field. This competition aims to promote research and knowledge in the field of law and social sciences.
- Understanding the position of Indian Judicial System
- Intervention of Political System in Indian Judiciary
- Impact of Judges' interaction with Media
- Is Judiciary accountable for its action
Submission & Formatting Guidelines:
- The essay must be written in English.
- The essay should be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All submissions must adhere to the following requirements:
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font size: 12 pt
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Footnote font size: 10 pt
- Footnote Spacing: 1.0
- Alignment Justified
- Only original essays will be considered for the competition. No part of it should have been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication or a contest elsewhere
- The essay should not exceed 2500 words (excluding footnotes and abstract).
- Citations must be strictly in accordance with the Harvard Blue Book style (19th Edition)
- A cover letter with the name(s) of the Author(s), Institution / Affiliation, title of the Manuscript, Contact Information including an Email Address and Mobile Number should be attached in the Email.
- Send your Essay to Email address: email@example.com
- First Prize (Best Essay): Gold Medal + Rs. 25,000 cash + Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Participation + Publishing of Essay on our official website.
- Second Prize: Silver Medal + Rs 15,000 cash + Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Participation + Publishing of Essay on official website.
- Third Prize: 10,000 cash + Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Participation + Publishing of Essay on official website.
- Top 10 entries will receive Consolation Prize (Certificate of Merit) + Certificate of Publication (Hardcopy)
- All the participants will get the Participation certificates.
- Rs. 400/- per participant
Fees should be paid through PayTM / Cash
Submission of Essays:
All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the Author, occupation, title of the submission, phone number and contact address, for future reference.
Submission deadline for payment of fees: (First 5 Entries will be awarded with Consolation prize)
5th June, 2018
Last fate for Submission of Essay:
12th June, 2018
Declaration of Results:
17th June, 2018
Mr. Aman Sharma,
Phone: + 91-9310674106