All India Law Students Federation - "Legal Briefcase": Workshop on Legal Skills
All India Law Students Federation (AILSF) presents "Legal Briefcase", a weeklong workshop for law students on legal skills. The workshop will help in preparing the law students by teaching law skills they need to succeed in law school and in legal profession and to inspire them to lead the change in law and society.
Date: 3rd - 10th June, 2018
Venue: School of Law, GD Goenka University, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, Haryana
Moderator: Avani Bansal, Advocate, Supreme Court of India
During this one week intensive program a student will get the opportunity to experience practical skills which are required to succeed at law school. Our courses are designed and delivered with a focus on developing practical law related skills including legal writing and research skills, advocacy skills, communication skills, analytical and critical thinking, etc. These skills will help students to make the most of law school and excel at their chosen profession after law school.
Law Students, Fresh Graduates & Limited seats for Class XI & XII students from across India and Abroad.
Why should you join?
- Learn Skills in Legal Writing, Mooting, Researching
- Pitch your Idea to Change the Legal System
- Meet Experts in different Legal Fields
- Grab Internships / Opportunities
- Find Mentors
- Learn to develop Effective Social Media Presence, Networking.
- Learn about various Career Options
- Participate in CV Writing / Cover Writing Workshops
- Advance your Communications Skills
- Learn all about LL.M + Scholarship Applications
- Certificate of Participation
- Opportunity to win cash prizes up to Rs 15,000/-
- Opportunity to get Paid Internship Offers
- Opportunity to publish your Article on Law websites
- Free Membership of AILSF
- Rs. 6200/- (Scholarship for meritorious students)
- Certificate of Participation will be given to all participants
- Selected students will be given Internship with our Mentors
The last date for registration for all applications is 28th May, 2018.
Mr. Abhinav Garg
Ms. Shikha Dhandharia
Ms. Priyanka Yadav
Download Information Brochure